A girl once called me a sheep. That hurt.
We don’t like being called ‘clones’ do we?
After paying off the mortgage in 7 years I wondered why I did it, but others didn’t.
Am I unique in some way?
- I don’t die for coffee
- I don’t have an iPhone
- I don’t buy Nike or Converse
- I don’t much use Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- I try not to start sentences with “So…
- I don’t say “like” too often
- I don’t have any tattoos
- If I was a woman I don’t think I’d have Amy Winehouse ‘cat flicks’
People are social beings and so it’s good to follow, but sometimes it’s bad.
There’s a marketing magazine, ‘The Drum’.
Their strapline is “Marketing Can Change the World”.
That worries me.
There are people in there who say they’re experts in manipulating you.
I say: be a disruptor.