Welcome back! You are now ready to re-enrol for the coming academic year 2016/7.
Re-enrolment is online via UEL Direct so can be done anywhere, at any time – you just need an internet connection. We recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox (https://www.mozilla.org/en-
To log-in to UEL Direct you must:
1) Go to UEL Direct (http://www.uel.ac.uk/
2) Enter your username – uXXXXXXXX
3) Enter your password – this is known only to you. If you have forgotten your password, please use our Password Recovery Service (http://www.uel.ac.uk/it/
4) Click on “My Record”
5) Click on the “Please re-enrol with UEL” link in your “My Task” To Do List/Intray
6) Follow the on-screen instructions
To re-enrol you must:
1) Confirm and/or update your personal data
2) Agree to abide by our regulations and terms and conditions – our key policies (2016/7 Terms of Admittance and Fees Policy 2016/7) are attached to this email so that you can read them before you start re-enrolling online
3) Pay your tuition fees (this may be via instalments), or tell us who is paying them
Early payment discount
Completing the above steps online now can save you time and money! If you and/or your Fee Sponsor pays your fees in full by the relevant deadline below you will be given an early payment discount of 5%
PGCE Primary: 2nd September 2016
PGCE Secondary: 9th September 2016
All other Term 1 programmes: 30th September 2016
For full information on this discount, please see the “Early Payment Discount” section in the attached Fees Policy 2016/7
Choosing your 2016/7 modules
Most students are able to choose their modules online, also via UEL Direct. Please check your “My Task” To Do List/Intray for a message which guides you through this separate but important process.
If you are unable to choose your 2016/7 modules online, we will email you separately with information on how you can select your 2016/7 modules.
If you are having difficulties with confirming your personal data, The Hub will be happy to help on +44 (0) 208 223 4444. Alternatively you can email them (from your UEL email account only)at: firstname.lastname@example.org (http://www.uel.ac.uk/
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR STUDENT ID CARD
As a returning student you shouldn’t need a new ID card – your current one will be re-activated once you become fully enrolled. However if it has expired we will print you a new one in the enrolment centre or at the Hub.
We wish you a good summer – see you in September!
Student Records Team
Attachments: Fees Policy 2016/7
Terms of Admittance 2016/7